School, Work, + Balance

 On August of 2021, I returned back to college. Between working part-time at J.Crew and school I’ve had a full load. I am over halfway through this semester and I must say I have to find balance. Most days in between studying for classes I check social media. And if I’m in a creative mood I will post on Instagram. The news, social media, and real life it all can be so much. Lately, I find myself taking much needed breaks from everything!! Self-care is definitely a priority for me. Since daylight savings the days have become shorter and it now gets dark at five o’clock, I have to make sure I keep myself busy to avoid seasonal depression. It’s been awhile since I’ve written anything here. I know it may seem like I’m rambling but I wanted to share a few thoughts. In a few weeks I will be celebrating my birthday. I am excited about what I have planned and about the photos I took a few weeks prior. I cannot wait to share. Here’s an update of my life within the past few months. Until next time.❤︎ 




Comments

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous. I stumbled across your Blogging. I plan to follow you. I enjoy fashion as well and I am a senior citizen, so to speak. I graduated with your Mother from High School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much for reading my blog. It means the world to me. I rarely read the comments because I hardly get them, but thank you so much!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts