Daytime Emmys *Fashion*

My favorite looks from this years 42nd Daytime Emmy Awards.
While all-black was a trending favorite on the red carpet, there were a few pop of color looks that I will post and briefly write about. This years host was the lovely Tyra Banks who had a total of FIVE wardrobe changes, but one of my favorite looks of the night was the show stopping jumpsuit. The 41 year old retired model looked flawless in this all black piece and she's on everyones Best dressed list!

Tyra Banks wearing Designer: Bryan Hearns/ All black jumpsuit with sheer detailing at the top of the bodice was a show stopper for me! Flawless look and well executed.


The very gorgeous Chrissy Teigen wearing Designer: Olcay Gulsen in an all black tuxedo blazer dress with a sexy low plunging neckline was also one of my favorite looks of the night. This beautiful model is rumored to team up with Tyra Banks to start a new talk show scheduled to air this Fall.

 
The beautiful Karrueche Tran looked fresh on the red carpet wearing an all white cut out and form fitting dress designed by: Chinyere. Its so refreshing to see her on the red carpet and getting ready to embark into the acting scene.

 
This all black laced crop dress stood out to me worn by the lovely Kim Matula. She looked very beautiful sporting this look showing off her abs.
 
 
My last look is worn by the lovely Renee Marino. This soft yellow silhouette is very stunning , the bead work is incredible, and I love the detailing of her train. She looks beautiful. A nice touch of color for the red carpet.
 
There were more looks that I really liked but these are my top five picks for the evening.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts