Love and the Beach

 


 
     Over the weekend I traveled to Gulf Shores, Alabama to witness a beautiful wedding ceremony. It felt refreshing to be on the beach feeling the warm sand in between my toes, viewing the beautiful ocean and feeling the wind blow through my soft curls and beach dress. The view was perfect on this Saturday evening. The sunset was the perfect painting in the sky to add to the purple décor of flowers in front of the lovely couple.
 
    The ocean made me feel such peace and serenity in that moment. It felt beautiful to get away and view God's amazing artwork. I read once where people release the most anxiety and feel the most at peace on the beach and I must say I found this to be true. I only got a chance to briefly spend time on the beach, I swear it wasn't long enough. I plan to return in September and take it all in again.

The ceremony consisted of about thirty people family and friends. It was full of positive vibrations.
This was my very first Beach wedding and it was a lovely experience to witness love in its purest form.

 

Meet the Burroughs
 
  

 














Comments

Popular Posts