Summer Nights At the Museum



 Honestly, it has been hard for me to write creatively. I have been in this weird space that I am fighting to get out of. I have been second guessing my work and using the ugly c-word, comparison . Nothing seemed good enough. As these feelings comes and goes my work has stifled because of it. So today I decided that although those feelings aren't fully gone I will create anyway.

Today's blog post I want to share last months event Art on the Rocks. Usually I don't attend this event in the month of July but I wanted to try something different. This event is held every summer in the months of June, July, and August at the Birmingham Museum of Art. It is filled with live music, food, fashion, and art. And this night was no different.

I remember just feeling beautiful in the moment. I watched a live fashion show where models wore original designs made by local designers, I saw live paintings/artwork and the coolest balloon arc pictured in the photo above. There were photographers everywhere snapping photos for the gram! The lights inside the museum were this ultra violet purple color that gave all kinds of mellow vibes.

I networked, I viewed other art displayed throughout the museum overall this night was fun and magical.
Photo taken by professional photographer
I am pictured on the left my sister on
the right.


I am wearing a dress designed by chic me official.
I received an overwhelming response on
my Instagram
about how beautiful this dress was.
This made my entire week!
Magical moment.


Comments

Popular Posts