Shopping for your Dream Look


I had the pleasure of shopping with Zara collection 20. When shopping online it is important to have an idea of what you want. With COVID-19 cases rising, it is more convenient to shop online that’s why today I am sharing 5 tips on personal shopping:

1. Have an Idea of what you want. To make things easier have an idea of what you’re looking for. You know what you like/dislike. Eliminate the things you don’t want and go on from there.

2. Choose a color. Choose a color that makes you standout! For me my color was pastel lavender. It went along perfectly with my white top. Pick a color that flatters your skin tone or that is popular in season.

3. Fit and flatters. It is important that your look not only fit but flatters your body type. There are usually size charts on the website to give you an idea of what what will fit. What I love about Zara’s size chart is it estimates your height and weight to give you a precise distinction of choosing what fits for you.

4. Stand out. It is always fun to add your personality when styling your look. Everyone is different that means your personal style will be different, too. Choose one piece in your look that is signature, one thing that people will remember.

5. Choose a price point. When shopping it is important to have an idea of how much you want to spend. Personally, I wanted to shop for a fancier top but I realized that it wasn’t in my budget and my pants were the one piece I needed to take my look to the next level, to stand out! 

Here’s My Look:











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts