[ATL]anta Experience!


 
This past weekend I got the opportunity to hangout in Atlanta, GA in a way that I've never experienced before. After many years of just passing through the city to other cities or just stopping by just to enjoy Six Flags theme park growing up, I actually got the chance to explore the city and what it has to offer outside of Birmingham, AL where I currently reside. It was nearly impossible to explore everything in just 2 to 3 days but I managed to ride the Train-where I learned many people use the train as a daily commute to work because traffic can get extremely hectic! I also checked out places like Piedmont park-(where alot of music festivals/concerts are held, people workout etc.), The Underground, Lenox Mall, AMC Dine-In Theatre, Atlantic Station, Tanger Mall Outlet, & some cool restaurants like Strip, Flying Biscuit, Zinburger to name a few all were cool experiences. Places such as Piedmont park • Lenox • Atlantic Station I've heard so much about from colleagues of mines that reside here. This weekend was pretty fun & interesting I got to see so many things that it has to offer. I loved the downtown Buckhead area and Atlantic Station the different buildings architecture were cool. There were so many more restaurants I wanted to try that have not yet hit the Birmingham area. I got the chance to see how fast paced this city is for myself and how my interest in *Fashion* could be vital for me to travel here more often for opportunities-networking in styling, designing, modeling, blogging, fashion shows etc. While on the train ride through the city my first day here I noticed some graffiti art, I thought it would be cool to use some pictures of Atlanta art as apart of my post ^_^. This experience also has inspired me to work harder towards my goals and achieving them, to travel more & meet new people. Ive found more motivation to not give up on my DREAMS. There is so much world out there waiting for me to explore and I want to learn as much as I can!
 

Comments

Popular Posts