Paris Fashion Week'15 **BALMAIN show**

 BALMAIN SHOW: Paris Fashion Week


 Seated here are Solange Knowles, Kelly Rowland, Kanye and Kim West. Kim and Kanye are the main face of the men and women's wear for Balmain. Capturing the celebrities at fashion shows are important to me and I think its cool to acknowledge it.

 
Balmain brand aesthetic: a clothing line centered around a retro look paying homage to the 70s and 80s era with the bold colours, fringe, high waisted trousers, and nipped-in jackets. Designer Oliver Rousteing's main focus was to make the former brand creators mainly the late Saint Laurent proud. This years 2015 Fall and Winter looks.



 



Kim Kardashian-West the face of Balmain women's wear. I thought it was kinda cool that she did something different with her hair, she went platnium blonde for the fashion show. Kim in a custom Balmain piece.

Oliver Rousteing is currently the Creative Director of Balmain Paris. He was appointed successor in 2011 at then only age 25. He is the youngest designer to head a PARISIAN House since 1957.


Comment: I think this collection is so cool. I am a huge fan of these designs and I am inspired by this young designers taste in fashion centered around haute couture. I chose to do my Paris Fashion Week recap on this particular collection because it caught my eye in a major way. The history of the Balmain brand is very important in Parisian history so this was only befitting.



Comments

Popular Posts