* Birthday Look* and Inspiration 2015


 BIRTHDAY LOOK
 This year for my birthday I wanted to do something different than last year but still very elegant. I brainstormed ideas of what I wanted, I definitely wanted to play with color this year versus going with all-white. I finally came up with wearing a jumpsuit. I shopped online for my look, I loved each design of the jumpsuits on this particular site (first time ever shopping on this site) when my merchandise returned I loved the quality of the material and the weight of it. I purchased the nude mocha color when originally I wanted to go with a pop of color like maybe a pretty royal blue, purple or red. But I settled for this look:

I loved the style of this jumpsuit it's still classy from the front with a low plunge and it's sexy in the back with a criss cross design ( I love a low cut back I think that's the sexiest thing known to man). 
What inspired my look?
I'm a huge fan of elegant, couture, well-made evening wear looks that you could potentially wear on a day to day basis also known as "Ready-to-wear". Designers and fashion experts use this term when a new design is introduced on the runway by models and celebrities want to wear this look straight from the runway. 
I love to look beautiful. It makes me feel good, I don't dress like this often only on special occasions so on my birthday I take the time out to make my day extra special by dressing the part.

Inspiration 

Later, after I decided that I wanted to go with a jumpsuit this year, I started to see jumpsuits all over the red carpet and different events. I mean bold colors, different styles, you name it! So I said to myself this is a perfect idea and even better for this time of year! Here I have Zendaya, Draya, Ciara, Solange Knowles and a few other fashionistas all rocking their jumpsuits and these looks have been worn in the last 2 weeks by the women I specifically named, how cool. It's always cool for me to keep up with the trends especially when I can find affordable prices.

Comments

Popular Posts