Stripes With Style

On last week I got the opportunity to be a guest judge at Huffman High School for a local Talent show. For this event I decided to dress very stylish and chic. I once read that "You are your live in person business card. You should always dress the part no matter where you go." (-Vic Styles) I took this statement seriously, I couldn't wait to style myself for this event. I loved the fun striped blazer I wore that really brought out my black & white jumpsuit.

My experience for judging the talent was great. There was a hip hop category, dance, and singing. The event had live entertainment from local dance teams that performed during the intermission. There were a total of five judges, ( including myself) and I also was the tallier of  votes. Birmingham is known for having talent and creating famous superstars. I am glad I was able to possibly give another future entertainer a shot to pursue his/her dreams.


Stripes are in this season! I played with it a little for this look to give it an extra push to being stylishly chic.
I love this pose of myself against the beautiful brick wall
I love this back drop of the school's logo in this photo. I enjoyed my first experience as a guest judge.
The break down of my look:
 Blazer- Thrifted
Jumpsuit-Know Style
Gold belt- Know Style
Earrings-Vintage
Shoes-Shoes 4 Ever

Comments

Popular Posts