Simple. Summer. Style.

This Summer I wanted to keep it simple with my choice of color and style. White is always a go-to color for spring/summer  looks. With my white top I added denim jeans and kept it spunky with my earth tone pastel blue shoes. For my accessories I added my daisy flower earrings along with my floral bracelet to keep this look fresh and cohesive.

It's really popular for Fashion & Style bloggers to find cute and fun locations to take photographs of our look of the day. Today, I am glad I found this really cool pastel pink brick building to give my look the extra push it needed to stand out! It really went along well with my earth tone theme I was going for. (Location 1st Ave N Birmingham, Al).


 


nude, blue, white, rose pink.
 
 
I loved the way this gray background turned out! Simple. Summer. Style.
 
 sassy & fun pose



Details: I shopped at  
+Old Navy -jeans and shoes
+Forever 21 -clutch
Burlington-earrings bracelet

#oldnavy #mysistersclost #burlingtoncoatfactory #birminghamal #alabama #bhambloggers 

Comments

Popular Posts