NYFW VB x SS 17


V I C T O R I A  B E C K H A M

New York Fashion Week Spring|Summer 17 is in full swing. This season I chose to do a fashion recap on Victoria Beckham's collection. All of the major fashion reporters and magazine editors have been buzzing over the different approach that Victoria went with this season. Surprisingly all of her looks were casual instead of the business attire and sophisticated heel everyone was use to seeing. Victoria stated: "I've done it for a few seasons now. There's so much going on, there's so much running around and I have got to be comfortable. I might change into heels for lunch with my husband, but this has been me all week, like this." With this she incorporated a lot of her comfortable everyday style into the collection. Some of the styles of the collection included: bustier dresses, jackets, peplum designs, trousers, floral dresses, pleated leather skirts, and stripes.

                    










     Designer: Victoria Beckham


Comments

Popular Posts