Splash of Yellow in the City

On yesterday Oct 1 the kick off party for Magic City Fashion Week was in full swing. This event took place at an upscale gallery downtown Birmingham known as the Canary Gallery. Inside there were art paintings in every room, a splash of yellow here and there, a yellow carpet for guests to be interviewed and my favorite accent the yellow chandelier. This event began at 3pm-7pm. The guests arrived in their splash of yellow street style looks which were a requirement on the invitation.There were hor'derves and complimentary drinks served with a yellow ticket. Lots of networking was the focus of the event along with photos taken by the stylish guests. Towards the middle the creators of MCFW made special announcements introducing the team along with the new featured designers + celebrity guests that are set to make appearances during MCFW. I enjoyed myself I met new people, took cool photos, + appreciated my surroundings with like minded creatives. Birmingham is growing and I am so proud to witness this movement and I hope to also be apart of the team. Stay tuned for other detailed announcements as we get closer to Magic City Fashion Week and make sure you follow them on Instagram @magiccityfashionweek  Fashion Forward.


Daniel and Derek designers of Splashed by DKG and creators of Magic City Fashion Week. 


    The cool board of Magic City Fashion Week 


           Fashion moments splash of yellow


        The yellow chandelier and a view of downtown 


My splash of yellow. 
I'm wearing a yellow cardigan from @target
Jumpsuit @forever21
Clutch @jessicasimpson
Magic City Fashion Week: October 24-28 *

Comments

Popular Posts