Self care Sunday

Hello Journal
It’s been awhile since I’ve written anything on my blog. A little update I am now 31 years young I am blessed to say the least. But, a few days ago I experienced a setback that was beyond my control. This setback completely disrupted my plans and now I have to be creative and replan some things. I am sad about it, but I quickly realized things could be much worse. Stuff happens for a reason. Instead of finding things to complain about I am now remembering why I have so much to be grateful for. Life is unpredictable and I’ve learned to roll with the punches and never give up. 

Instead of allowing depression to cripple me on this lovely Sunday I’ve decided to tap into my creativity. Being creative always has a way of putting me in a positive space. The disappointment I am feeling is only temporary. I can’t wait to comeback and write about the incredible experience I will have with my newly written plans. Sending all my love. 🌻 🖤




Comments

Popular Posts