Vision

Vision 2018
Happy New Year! For my first post of the new year I have a few goals in mind that I want to accomplish. In December I created a vision board to give me a visual idea of what I want my 2018 to look like. Some of my goals include collaboration with bloggers, read more books, continue to be stylish, be consistent, and creativity.

A lot of my inspiration these past few days have come from reading other blogs. Reading bloggers content is a fun way to spun creative ideas and a form of relaxation for me. Another form of inspiration to help me stay pumped about my goals this year is purchasing the content planner. I cannot wait to fill this planner with ideas for my latest blog post and fashion content. This year will be my first time using the content planner it holds a variety of cool space and funky stickers that will help me to stay organized, creative, and on top of things.

With fashion I want to experiment using color this year. More color blocking when styling my outfits, taking more risks with fashion, learning more, and continue being creative. Places- going to a particular place helps me find creativity. Whether its nature, museum runs, walks in the park, floral shops, traveling to a different state or street artwork. All of these are cool ways to stay creative.

Award season is a few days away, I cannot wait to see the latest styles on the red carpet. I hope to find inspiration for new content and styling ideas. I learn so much during award season. Learning about new designers is my favorite. I take my notebook and jot down notes about the latest styles, designers and I also predict my best and worst dressed picks.

I hope to accomplish my goals for 2018. I've been sorta on top of things to get me started but in some ways I feel like I haven't been doing enough I have put a few things on the back burner until I feel inspired again. I want to do more this year and become a better person. I have to continue to push through those days of feeling uninspired know when to take a break and know when to continue to put in the work.

Vision Board



Journal

Comments

Popular Posts