Pushing Past Fear





Lately, I have been feeling uncertain and fearful of my future. I know what I want to do with my life, the scary part is to actually DO IT. For example I want to go back to school to complete my degree. Apart of me is afraid of failure and another fear is of the unknown---I experienced trauma in my past attempt with college and Lord knows I don't want to go through this again. So what do I do? I want success more than anything I just have to get to a place where I can push past my fear. My second example/goal is to relaunch my blog. I am not necessarily afraid to relaunch, with this goal I have to take things into consideration. Transitioning from blogger to an actual website means MORE WORK and dedication. I have to make sure that I am willing to make this investment with my time and money. Pushing past my fear means to get out of my own way, to move out of my comfort zone and focus on the ultimate goal instead of these excuses which are distractions. I am glad that I have confessed my fears now I must work on getting past them all while being gentle with myself.

I want share these words written by Idillionaire
 " No matter what's happening just be calm about it. Everything will be okay. Stop overthinking it. One of the major setbacks we experience is being stuck somewhere mentally, that we're no longer physically. Constantly playing the "could have, should have, would have" scenario in our minds, only hinders us from real solutions and inner peace.
That old thing: The more we try to hold on to people and situations from the past, we limit our growth and prevent new energy from entering our lives. Think about this, you were okay before you met that person, you were fine before that thing happened to you, so why do you think you can't live without it now? Well, the thing about our mind is that once we experience something, our energy tunes into it. We can easily get consumed by it, when we're not aware that we can redirect our thoughts. What most people don't realize, is that you have the ability to reconnect, recreate, and re-energize ourselves to tune into the present, rather than being driven crazy by the past.
Newness: As creatures of habit, we limit ourselves to the small scope of reality we know, when in fact our potential is endless. Each time you choose to be stuck in the past or allow your inner peace to be shaken, you lose potential energy that you can use to make a change in your life today. Once we free up our energy from going towards negative thoughts, fear, or the past, we become open to new experiences and lose the idea of attachment. Life is meant to flow freely, so be open to change constantly.You are not your mistakes. You are not what people think of you. So take back the control. You deserve to be free."* 




 


Comments

Popular Posts