Blog In Color

BLOG IN COLOR




In the late hours one Friday night while out with friends, I found this unique turquoise blue wall. Immediately my blogger senses were filled with ideas to capture photos of my evening street style look. I am always thinking creatively even when I'm suppose to relax and have fun. This impromptu photo shoot is one of my favorites to date. The pop of color of the wall along with my pink designer pants + striped shirt is fantasizing. Jokingly, I said these photos remind me of the onset video of BeyoncĂ©’s single (Deja vu). Deja vu happens to be one of my favorite songs and visuals. The color, the lighting, the fashion, the dance moves, all tell a whimsical story about love; as she proclaims how much she misses her boo/love interest through song. It is a story I wanted to tell visually through photography. A story not so much about love, but celebrating color through fashion + art. Yes, that is the message I wanted to convey — a fashion story. I love being creative and I love thinking outside of the box. Creating moments that are memorable is so beautiful. Majority of my creativity are spur of the moment. I’m not quite sure as to why but that’s when my best work is formed. I see something that interests me and immediately my mind just overflows with ideas. It’s a beautiful process that I am learning to embrace.|| 


Comments

Popular Posts