Magic City Fashion Week Season II What I Wore/Networking

On Saturday September 22 Magic City Fashion Week Season ll kicked off their fundraiser that is set to host a week of events in October. This event was held downtown at Canary Gallery and all of the guests were asked to come dressed in their most fashionable red threads. The evening was filled with lots of networking and cool stylish looks.

Personally I met and chatted with three new people. We exchanged our social media info on my favorite platform Instagram and I got to talk a lot about my personal blog and blogging in general. This conversation is what social networking is all about. Talking about fashion & my blog was everything! I felt passionate in that moment and all nervousness went away. Promoting what I am building felt so good, it feels like I am really on to something. 

This was my favorite pose of the night. Wearing @fashionnova 

Red Threads:
I wore Fashion Nova for the first time it really photographs well & I love the print. 

The art was so dope! 
Networking. 📷: @ohthatkidalex (photographer)

To stay updated: Follow @magiccityfashionweek

Comments

Popular Posts