NY Fashion Week, Solange, Style, Inspo


It’s New York Fashion Week and I must say I have been missing my fashion muse Solange. She hasn’t posted on the ‘Gram since like early June??? Girl, where have you been? I’ve been dying to see creative posts from you and your latest fashion.

Besides being Beyoncé’s sister I adore Solange for a number of reasons 1) she marches to the beat of her own drum. 2) she has created her OWN lane in fashion. she is the creator of saint heron, her creative mind and songwriting skills has set her apart from her big sis which I think is impeccable. 3) Solange once retweeted me on her personal page via twitter. Like little ole me. Out of all her millions of followers she chose me. Coming from her that spoke volumes!!!!!! Listen.... that gave me hella confidence in what I am trying to do. She sees me. Wow! That’s a moment in time I will hold on to. It’s not everyday you get a retweet/shoutout from Solange Knowles I’m just saying.

It’s been awhile since I’ve made a blog post. I thought it would be cool to just write out my random thoughts and share my current fashion muse. Until next time...


Comments

Popular Posts