Muse • Museum

On Friday, January 25th I took an impromptu trip to the museum. There were new exhibits that caught my eye all on the second floor. Down a long beautiful hallway were walls filled with art. From pictures to colorful photographs to linework. The line and definition of line also known as “contour”—a French word, was fascinating. As an artist myself I usually start to draw a figure using outlines and shapes. That’s what contouring is an outline. Most people have heard of this term using makeup. 

The picture below depicts this.




This piece of art was also in the line exhibit. It is some sort of silhouette.


The next two photographs depicts race in the south.




I loved these Japanese ceramics.



Japanese ceramics I love the color!



Outfit of the day:
@johnstonmurphy- coat
@shopthewritefit- sweatshirt 
@oldnavy- pants
@jessicasimpson- bag 
I loved my outfit so much. My beret was hand-made and gifted to me for Christmas a few years ago. From head-to-toe I loved my look! 

Comments

Popular Posts