1/1/20 First Look of the New Year

Happy New Year and New Decade 🎉
For New Year’s Eve I styled myself in a chic short black dress. I am so proud of how this look photographed and turned out. If you haven’t noticed by now my style is centered around haute couture- high fashion. High fashion is my favorite part of fashion to study. I love the quality and intricate details of it. I even added a recent photo of Beyoncé to give you an idea of my personal style. All while this look turned out great I have a back story that I would like to share. 

Originally this dress was set to be my birthday dress but it arrived over a month late. I was disappointed, but I had to think of something as a backup plan. I ended up wearing a dress from a previous event + the sequin dress I planned to wear for NYE got pushed back to a later date. In the end my plans got revamped but it still worked out perfectly. 
I loved my poses... by far one of my favorite pictures
.

Dress: Online Boutique 
Shoes: Fashion Nova


First look of Awards Season Golden Globes
Beyoncé wearing custom Schiaparelli 


Self portrait with the flash. 

Comments

Popular Posts