Golden Globes 2020

The stars all aligned at the first award show of the season, the Golden Globes. There were bright colors like yellow and red with sequins and bows. The bow trend was really exciting to watch. Some kept it sophisticated with wearing black. And others shined in their pink and emerald green. All of these looks were great on the red carpet but below I am going to list my best dressed predictions.




Jennifer Lopez in Valentino
I love the big bow. I feel this look was different for JLo it’s a beautiful silhouette and I loved it!



Kerry Washington wearing Altuzarra
Kerry with the low plunging neckline didn’t miss the mark. She executed this look well.



Scarlett Johansson in Vera Wang
Scarlett in red! I love the neckline and the drama of this dress.



Zoe Kravitz wearing Saint Laurent 
I love the mixed prints along with the pixie haircut. This look is very chic.



Yara Shahidi in Carolina Herrera
I loved the color on the red carpet. This silhouette is fun very cute and chic.



Beyoncé wearing Schiaparelli 
Beyoncé dazzled in drama with the over exaggerated sleeves and her sexy curves.



Sofia Carson in Giam battista valli 
I love this photo! It is visual art. A cool play with fashion in this dramatic tulle gown. Absolutely beautiful.




Comments

Popular Posts