Nature Calls


Today I went on a hike with my sister and a friend. The last time I hiked was a few years ago and on a totally different mountain. Today we went to Oak Mountain for the first time. This mountain was a whole new ball game full of not only twists and turns but steep hills and huge rocks I had to climb. One thing I’ve learned from today’s adventure is endurance! It got really hard y’all. There were times I thought I wasn’t going to make it until the end. I had to stop several times to catch my breath and drink water but I didn’t give up. Sometimes that’s life. You maybe going through a tough time and you may need to stop take a break but never give up on yourself.

Once we reached our destination which was the waterfall we enjoyed the calmness of it all. But that was not the end we had to hike all the way back to where we started. Hiking is not for the faint of heart. I believe this was the toughest trail I’ve ever been on. This was today’s adventure. The End. 


Just me and the waterfall.

Still image of the waterfall. 



Comments

Popular Posts