A Masterpiece Trying to Master Peace

“A masterpiece trying to master peace.” This title is my catchy Instagram caption but in real life I am literally trying to master peace. I am finding joy in the most simplest places like a museum. The Birmingham Museum of Art is one of my favorites, I’ve been here a few times this year but I never recorded it in this  space.  For hours I escape my daily life and just admire the art and the origin of the art around me. It is all just breathtaking. The walls each tell their own stories. The visual depiction of each art piece dives deep into storytelling through words and art. The art portraits below are photographed by me from different galleries. They can range from Italian art to Contemporary art. I hope you come along the ride with me as we explore the minds of pure artistic genius. 


I am pictured here with an Italian woman. Safety first so my mask stays on. (pandemic rules) 


Here is the same picture from above. An Italian woman from the 17th century. The picture frame is everything!


A portrait of an English woman.


A room of art.


I am pictured here next to a work of art.


One of my favorite pieces in the museum.


A little pop of color of a woman.


Shoe selfie**

Comments

Popular Posts