Expression of Art and Fashion

Fashion n: a popular trend especially in styles of dress and ornament or manners of behavior.
Fashion has been apart of my life for years now. It is my form of expression through clothing and art. I’ve been into neutral tones and pops of color. I took some recent photos of my personal style to update here on the blog.

Fashion News
 Lately, the fashion world has been hit hard with tremendous loss. On last week we lost AndrĂ© Leon Talley a former creative director and editor for vogue magazine. He paved the way for many people of color by advocating for diversity in runway modeling and many other avenues in the editorial world. I first saw Talley on the hit tv show America’s Next Top Model where he was a guest judge. He stood out in his fabulous kaftans and capes. He was a well spoken man full of knowledge and very down to earth. The fashion industry will not be the same without his presence.

Details of my look:
I found my signature glasses. I love them with this beautiful orange sweater and cute hairstyle. Below are a few recent pictures that inspires me. Glasses: JCREW 

The neutral layered look was fun to style. Coat and turtleneck sweater are a great pair for winter fashion. 

I’ve felt inspired to post here I just wasn’t sure of what I wanted to write. Here’s a mini update.









Andre Leon Talley 

Comments

Popular Posts