;-) Life Update



Hi world, I haven’t written on the blog in awhile so I thought I would write about what’s been happening in my life. I’ve gotten out of my shell and attended several events since the last time I wrote anything. The art museum in Birmingham, Al is one of my favorite places to go. I went to the fall Reframe party which was a blast!! I ended up going solo and I met a brand new friend, we exchanged numbers, and hung out the entire night. So what is a Reframe party? You may ask. It is like a fall festival with food trucks, drinks, entertainment, and art. We could view the exhibits while we socialize. The art exhibits are always so cool and fresh. As an art student it is nice to keep up with what’s new in the galleries. One work of art that comes to mind is the piece of the late Kobe Bryant, dope. Besides meeting new people what has really kept me busy and on my toes is school. Whew, college is HARD! But I know that getting an education is important. My classes are filled with lots of work every week but I can say I am learning a lot. I am currently an Art Studio major looking to finish in Costume Design. I am very excited about this major I feel like I’ve finally found my calling. Lastly, the most recent event I attended was at a downtown venue for the Magic City Classic (out celebrating my sister’s birthday). In the above picture I wore a faux leather outfit with my new sparkly stiletto heels that were gifted to me. I had a blast celebrating my sister’s birthday throughout the month of October. I could write so much more but I think I will end it here. These past few months have been a blast overall. I’ve been meaning to find the time to write again and I did. This is my life update.

Take care
  xo 

Comments

Popular Posts