F A S H I O N L O O K [Espys]

The Espy Awards. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to get back to posting my Fashion Look of the week post. These looks are all my favorite-best dressed picks of the night. A popular choice on the carpet was sequins, red colors, and black silhouettes. I decided to post a collage of the looks and I will break down each piece starting from the top left.


 
Look 1: Ciara looking very beautiful in this Elie Saab gown. This gown was long & sexy with a high split, and a nice ombre affect going from black to a nice plum color. She added a nice mauve waist clinching belt to match her boyfriend Russell Wilson's plum suit. She looked gorgeous and I'm looking forward to her dappling in fashion-modeling more. She has an amazing face structure that will be fierce on the runway and in magazine spreads. She and her boyfriend looked so cute together one of my favorite best dressed couples of the night.

Look 2: Halle Berry wearing the Little Black Dress. designer (unknown) I was so surprised to see Halle Berry on the Awards. She looks so young and fresh, not even a day over 40. She is aging gracefully. I liked the short dress with a little cut out detailing with a simple shoe. She looked good, also I liked her hair it complimented well with this look.

Look 3: Hannah Davis wearing Mika el ID. She looked so beautiful in this short sequin dressed. She is the first person I think I've seen all award season to go short with a sequin gown. It made her look young and fresh, I love the ombre effect as it goes from dark to light. I like her high pony tail it brings out her beautiful bone structure and light eyes. Gorgeous!
 
Look 4: Kylie Jenner wearing Shady Zeineldine. Kylie looked beautiful in this gold fitted silhouette gown. She was covered up as the gown has the turtle neck neckline and I think this dress was appropriate for this event as her father was being honored. But I also think this look ages her a little. I think if it was short it would have kept this look younger.
 
Look 5: Rachel McAdams wearing Cristiano Burani. She looked stunning in this low cut well tailored red suit. She looked unique and sexy for the night. I love her sleek hair to compliment this look.
 
Look 6: Rocsi Diaz looked beautiful in this long navy blue sequin gown with the sheer detailing at the top of the dress. I love that she decided to wear her hair up she really looked lovely. designer (unknown)

Look 7: Kendall Jenner wearing Alexandre Vauthier Couture. Kendall looked sexy in this black sheer chiffon design with sheer panels and sequin accents. She didn't show too much skin but just enough to keep this look young and fresh and appropriate for this event.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts