*THE BLOGANISTA MIXER*

Bloganista Mixer
The Bloganista Mixer hosted by See Jane Write is an event held for local bloggers of all kinds lifestyle, wellness, fashion, food etc. I had the opportunity to attend my very first blogger networking event as a new member of the Birmingham Bloggers organization. This event was a pre-mixer to the actual Bloganista Conference that is this upcoming weekend. I learned about this event shortly after I became a member of the Birmingham bloggers organization which was just a week ago. At this event I met a lot of people who have small businesses and will be speaking at the conference. I was informed about what blogging has to offer that I was unaware of and I learned that if I attend the conference I will learn so much more. I love that each person that was an experienced blogger and/or business personal had business cards which really set the tone to get to know who they were as a person & little bit more about what they do. It was a great way to get me intrigued into their conversation and eager to learn as a new blogger. I am excited that Birmingham has created opportunities for the fashion industry and bloggers. It's off to a great start, its all about networking and learning the ropes.

Event: Bloganista Mixer
Host: See Jane Write
Venue: Collage Designer Consignment Vestavia, AL
About: I learned about this event through Birmingham Bloggers
Cost: Free with refreshments
 

Group photo at the event taken by the photographer

My ticket to the mixer. I like to hold on to these
 
Candid of us Networking


 Captured a photo of the logo
 
 Networking....
 
 
 The Consignment store was the venue but we were also free to shop here, a lot of things were on sale. The sale is continuing all month long.
 
Style  A peek of my style. I wore a nice short print dress form a local boutique and my Jessica Simpson pumps. My sister wore a black and white jumpsuit with gold accessories.
 
Goodie bag after I did a little shopping.
 
Looking forward to the Conference and all the other networking opportunities that are ahead.

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts