My Style

My STYLE

Recently went to my first Birmingham Bloggers event as a new member of this organization and here's what I wore:
Black Hat: Forever 21
Top: Target
Vinatge Skirt: My mom's closet
Shoes/Accessories: Forever 21
All over my Instagram I've been seeing fellow stylists and fashionistas choosing really cool venues to take pictures of their Look of the Day (#LOTD). It's a huge trend to do this! So being the creative person I am I wanted to also follow this trend. This morel is located in Birmingham, Al on 1st avenue N. It's a really cool spot, I don't quite have the entire wall in this photo but I still think this picture turned out pretty cool. I chose this burgundy color of the day because its very popular for Fall and the new season just kicked off yesterday. Happy second day of Fall! Cheers to an amazingly stylish season!

Comments

Popular Posts