Made in America 2015

 
Made in America
 
Made in America this event took place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sept. 5. A sold out music festival holding over 140,000 people with musical line up by great artist such as J cole, Big Sean, Fabolous, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Nick Jonas, Earl Sweatshirt to name a few. But the main attraction was the return of Beyoncé. She hadn't been on the stage in months and usually when her camp is quiet you can expect something great to happen. I'm so glad I was able to live stream this greatness by using Tidal.


Let me first describe this huge introduction: The creative thought behind this first scene. Her dancers were in very well made wooden boxes resembling dolls. This was epic to watch live! The placement of the lighting, the effects, choreography, the effort and time it must have taken to get this right! The fashion, leotards, thigh high boots, the set song list the mixture of songs using some of the latest ratchet club bangers perfectly in play... sickening! Beyoncé showed so much creativity. There definitely are levels to this, and she pushes the bar higher every single time. She's such an incredible artist and performer...and she's a WOMAN! She celebrated her 34th birthday on the stage and we all had a good time. I felt inspired and empowered after I watched this.

Get into this mug!

Some more of her fashion choices. Well made and designed.
 
I'm new to Tidal and I was hesitant to get it, but as a new user I am happy that I decided to download it. It is a upgrade of spotify and sound cloud its like these two but on steroids. It has way more to offer such as live streaming concerts in case they are sold out. First access to new music and new videos. New to it but its worth the money if you are a music fanatic like I am.
 


Comments

Popular Posts