NYFW ss'16 collection II

NYFW  II
As promised I am writing my second fashion recap from New York Fashion Week Spring'16 collection centering around a new designer that participated this year. There were so many to choose from but I chose to do my final recap on Designer Rachel Zoe. 




Rachel Zoe is a Los Angeles, CA based stylist,
distinguished designer and entrepreneur. Rachel
has been successful in the fashion world for nearly
two decades. Her work is known to be effortlessly
glamorous and she is one of the most influential
designers amongst her peers today. She continues
to prove to herself as being an important part in
shaping fashion and the images of Hollywood
celebrities.













THE COLLECTION

The first part of this collection reminds me of Fall. I see knits, color, shape, fringe, layers. I really think the knit shimmery dresses are cool. The shape and choice of color are perfection! The clothing looks comfortable to wear. I can imagine myself wearing a pair of caramel brown short-cut boots with any of these ready-to-wear designs above.
 
 
These designs are more Spring wear clothing. White and yellow are very popular spring colors. I love the choice of jumpsuit in this collection. These are also comfortable looks; the jumpsuit which is one of my favorite looks in this collection could be worn to a Daytime event.

Comments

  1. Wonderful collection of dresses have seen here . They are really looking so pretty and will be best for the wear in parties. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blogs here with us.
    I want to share an informative thing about cellulite.Today cellulite is a big problem and people are finding that how to remove cellulite. Cellulite Burned is one of the best way to get the complete solution if you were suffering from this problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts