Write about a persons style you would like to steal for a day. And Why?

The past few days I’ve had writer’s block but I really wanted to get back to writing. So, today I decided to answer a writer’s prompt. It tells me to write about a persons style I would like to steal for a day and why.

I chose Solange Knowles.
One of my vision board goals for this year was to use the color blocking technique with my personal style. 
Solange uses color in most of her style choices. I love that she is unique and sort of afrocentric. I love her use of structure when sporting her personal style. By use of structure I mean the way her clothing is shaped and flatters her body keeping the look classy. Her unique style instantly grabs your attention. She has an unapologetic attitude that I would like to have while making such a bold color statement. I admire her hair changes that compliments the different looks from afro to a long chic cut. Styling with color is a fun way to express yourself creatively. Below are a few looks I love.








Comments

Popular Posts