Write Your Heart Out



It’s officially Spring! This year so far has been busy with work and it has left me little time to write and blog. I miss being creative and having a steady schedule with blogging. Now that the second quarter of twenty eighteen has started I want to make a better commitment to blogging. At first, blogging was something that naturally came easy for me to do. But now since it has become this “Huge” trend I must admit I started to second guess why I started.

Not only did I second guess my blog all together. I even questioned my writing skills. Comparison left me in a stagnant state for awhile. It wasn’t until I read another fellow blogger’s confession of dealing with the same thing that I knew I wasn’t alone. Social media can be tricky these days, I want to encourage you and myself don’t get caught up in the numbers-followers, likes, popularity, re-blogs, re-tweets etc. Do what you were created to do and love it! Don’t stop creating!

I had to refocus and get myself back on track. I just came back from vacation last week and I have a few style ideas that I am working on. So stay tuned for a fashion post. Lately, I have been doing A LOT of microblogging on my Instagram: @stylishdrea86_. Follow me to see what I’ve been up to.

When times get hard as they sometimes will. Don’t stop creating, don’t stop writing, your work is valuable! You never know who is paying attention. Keep going you maybe inspiring someone. 



Comments

Popular Posts