God Answered Prayer

Lately, I’ve been wondering what I should blog about. I’ve had exciting things happen in my life the last couple of weeks like my Family Reunion, but I didn’t feel compelled to write about it. Instead I want to write about receiving a message from God. I had been praying and worrying a little about my life and career goals so much so until it would spill over into my everyday life. I started seeking God for advice and yesterday he answered me. I felt such overwhelming peace, all of my worries went away because in that moment I knew that God got me. Through my many trials and tribulations he has never forgotten me. I am not delayed. That word was what I needed and it came through a minister who also happens to be my uncle. 

I had been seeking God and praying for weeks. So if you are worrying about something go to God about it. And yesterday while at church this scripture came to me: “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33


Family Reunion 2019 me dressed up!


Don’t look back you’re not going that way!


Beautiful photo of me, my sister, and Dill. 

Comments

Popular Posts