Ready For Fall πŸπŸ‚



Fall is approaching and its my favorite time of the year. The season of sweaters, scarfs, cardigans, boots, booties, warm drinks and fall colors. I am looking forward to cooler temperatures and a fresh chance to create more content. This past Sunday I wore a burgundy dress designed by Calvin Klein. It is super comfortable, form fitting, and flattery all while remaining classy and elegant. Burgundy along with animal prints will be huge this Fall! I am excited about Fashion Week which is quickly approaching. I can't wait to see new trends other than the ones I know of come down the runway. I can't wait to write and repost about it. More trends that will be popular this fall is bright yellow, deep green, leopard prints, corduroy, sweatshirts, denim, leather, mini skirts and more. Layering will be big this season too.

Below is my summer to fall look. I hope you enjoy.








Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Hot Miami Styles
Jewelry: Vintage



Comments

Popular Posts