GRAMMYs |15 Best and Worst *Dressed Prediction*











-------- Worst Dressed Candidate-------


 These are my top picks and predictions going to describe each look one by one starting with my Best dressed looks-predictions:
1. The beautiful Zendaya: wearing vintage Vivienne Westwood-one shouldered colorful frock gives her an elegant yet chic look and to top it off this look really compliments her dark jet black pixie cut. Zendaya is very young but she is one of my favorite fashionistas to start so early looking this good every single time is amazing. She is always on Fashion Police best dressed list and I give her stylist and A+++ for this look, its stunning.

2. Beyonce: I have two looks pictured here for Beyonce the 1st look: is an after party dress she's wearing Balmain and the 2nd look: she went with a New York based designer Proenza Schouler. Both All-black looks are great choices for the Grammys she wore a low plunging fitted sihouette with sheer design detailing. The low plunging neck-line was very popular on the carpet last night it adds sex appeal. The second look was short and fun very suitable for an after party I've noticed that sequin details are back in fashion and it looks amazing. This wasn't my favorite look from her, I think she played it a little safe but still executed well.

3.Taylor Swift: Taylor Swift is actually my #1 pick for Best Dressed of the night, wearing: Elie Saab-this aqua/teal silhouette stands out with the colorful pink shoe that gives this look a pop of color. I loved this look on Taylor its fun, I love the fact its short in the front and it haves a tail made into the dress. I love the different cutouts details this is just a win win situation! Taylor is always on the best dressed list for award shows two thumbs up Taylor.

4. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend: one of my favorite best dressed couples of the night. Chrissy is wearing: Gucci this all-white fitted silhouette is gorgeous with the cutout detailing its stunning. All-white has been so popular this redcarpet season and can be very hard to pull off but is breathtaking when executed well. John Legend is wearing: Dolce and Gabbana I love this gray suit, tailored to perfection and compliments Chrissy's gown well,

5. Kim and Kanye West: Kim is wearing Jean Paul Gautier low plunging metallic gown is actually stunning on her the only thing that I didn't like was the sleeves looked too long on her. This gown was frequently compared to a Balmain piece because this is who she's seen in often but I think this designer is just as talented!

6. Gwen Stephani wearing : Versace jumpsuit-all black oddly shaped beaded corset at the top gives this a couture look. Wearing a jumpsuit is risky for the red carpet but because this is the Grammys she pulled this off well.

7. Jhene Aiko wearing : Alberta Ferretti- champagne oraganza bustier top and chiffon dress is beautiful-gives a nude color. I think Jhene wore this very well she looked beautiful she embraced her tattoos for an effect in the back. Im so happy for her... now 3x nominated Grammy award Jhene Aiko. I'm not sure if she won but to go from watching the Grammys on the couch last year to the red carpet and nominated this year is pretty darn Awesome!!!


----------- Worst Dressed Nominee-------
8. Rihanna omg Im so disappointed in this look. This pink tulle dress is a disaster. She showed up to the carpet last minute, didn't give a designer name instead she said she bought this dress offline. Her hair was pulled back in a simple tiny bun I didn't like. I think this was her worse red carpet appearance to date. She is known for killing it every year this year it just didn't happen. I actually like her performance piece better it was an over size all black tuxedo and her hair was sleek back and chic with a platinum diamond necklace. I liked the oversize look on her because she's known for wearing men's fashion and executing each piece well every time!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts