You're Worth The Wait!

Literally, I have been having such a weak moment about waiting on God for my mate. And I needed some serious encouraging because doing the right thing is NOT always the easiest thing to do. But I would rather do the right thing and wait it out than the wrong thing and have a million and 1 regrets and problems that I could have avoided. So God sent this beautiful woman my way this afternoon she literally blew me away because I knew this was God speaking through her and at the Perfect timing for me! Because I struggle with this issue a lot I also felt that I needed to encourage my readers also who maybe dealing with the same issues. Usually, after I see a post like this I jot it down and take notes afterwards so here are my words straight from my personal Journal and I hope that this encourages you as well:
" Man I swear we serve such an awesome God, I literally was just doing some Journal writing asking God has he forgotten about me? Because I have been feeling so weary and weak just tired of waiting on my "Boaz". And look at what I just ended up reading just minutes ago Mrs. Heatherllove just posted this writing and it is so on time for me and what I love about her posts she always some how relate them back to herself. She tells her testimony on how hard it was in her "Single-life" how she would go from relationship to relationship because she didn't like being alone. There were times when she even lowered her standards and would sleep with some of the guys she dated-when she knew to God that this was "sin" and God was not pleased. So oneday she decided to embrace being single and develop a personal relationship with God and pray to him about her hearts desires for her future mate. A few years later, God blessed her with her husband Cornelious and little handsome son Logan and now a little girl on the way. Waiting on God, he blessed her with a beautiful family and a very supportive husband. In this post she is encouraging the reader to wait on God because stepping in yourself can ruin things, doing things too soon can cause a huge problem. She used "Ishmael" as an example. Ishmael was Abraham's son and Sarah's step son. God had promised Abraham and Sarah a son but Sarah got impatient stepped in and told the maid to go in to Abraham and she bore Ishmael all while Sarah still wasn't pregnant yet, so she ended up miserable for awhile but eventually what God promised her came to pass and she had Isaac. But the other heartache could have been avoided only if she would have waited on God. Now I have a little more strength to continue the wait."||

Comments

Popular Posts