*Noted*

Its been awhile...since I posted a recent picture of myself. This photo was actually taken before I went to a Fashion event this past weekend for networking. The experience was kind of cool, and I realized  the more opportunities arise the more I want to take advantage because I am really serious about becoming a Stylist|Designer. Although, things didn't happen for me like I originally imagined I finally realized maybe God wanted me to take a different route towards success and reaching my goal. One thing I realized that never changed during my growing process was my passion for Fashion. This event took place at a recently opened boutique food+drinks+free giveaways + socializing was the main focus for this event and I appreciated it. Also this weekend was the Grammy Awards and for the first time I took written notes during the live red carpet and it was so cool. I was writing down celebrities, designers, detailing of dress for info for my blog, also my predictions on Fashion Police for Best|Worst dressed- which I got several looks right! Super fun and because I am more of a visual learner taking a different route was cool and fun.

Comments

Popular Posts