NYFW '15 Trends and Backstage madness

NewYork Fashion Week Trends:

Designer: Marissa Webb  Description: Fall 2015 Collection for Banana Republic-this collection is so CHIC and fresh. I love the pop of color here and there for Fall, the neon pink is cool and different for a Fall trending color. These coats are well-tailored and cut to perfection. Super cool and trendy.
 
Designer: Christian Siriano  Description: Fall 2015 collection- I remember Christian as the winner of Project Runway his taste in couture design has always been my favorite aesthetic. This color palette is cool earth tones for Fall. The winning and most stunning piece from his collection is pictured here on the left breath-takingly gorgeous.

Designers: Top: Victoria Beckham Bottom: Kanye West for Adidas  Description: Fall 2015-Victoria's collection I can view as evening wear/ night out in the city. Kanye West collection for Adidas gives a sportswear look with added earthtone colors.
 
Designer: Unknown  Description: Spring 2015 collection-I decided to add this piece because I love the all-white and pop of yellow color print in this collection very trendy for Spring.

Backstage footage: Prep for the runway!
 
Back stage: Hair and Makeup Madness
 
Overall this is my little recap for NYFW. It is nearly impossible to post every designer and collection so I picked my favorite collections that has been shown thus far giving trends for evening, day, and sportswear looks.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts