*** Breaking News *** Update on Fashion Police

Recently, got the idea to do a write up on the latest updating news of the very popular fashion show Fashion Police. I have been a fan of this show for years. I've learned so much from tuning in every week for the fashion look of the week and also the special episodes after each red carpet event. I learned about proper fashion etiquette for red carpet event looks, I learned about designers, more celebrity names that I was unfamiliar with. I left each episode feeling a little bit more educated and I didn't realize their expertise began to rub off on me one episode at a time. I was so devastated in the passing of the late great Joan Rivers-host and creator of fashion police. I wondered if the show would even go on, but thanks to her daughter Melissa Rivers she didn't want to see this show disappear, she knew her mom would have wanted this show to live on even after her death! After returning back earlier this year with a new host Kathy Griffin-(a very good friend of Joans) the show shortly departed a few months after to rearrange the expert hosts.The latest update is Melissa Rivers is set to host the show along with Guiliana Rancic & Brad and the fourth seat will be a revolving one of celebrity guests hosts. The show is set to return this September.

The original cast: (left to right) Guiliana Rancic, George K., Joan Rivers & Kelly Osbourne

(left to right) Brad, Kelly Osbourne, Kathy Griffin & Guiliana Rancic

Melissa Rivers-  one of the producers & daughter of Joan Rivers

This show started in September 2010. I am so excited for its return and I will miss some of the original cast members. This show was a mixture of comedy and it also educated you about the do's and dont's of fashion. No one could commentate like Joan Rivers. Joan had no filter when it came to stating her opinions-she used her comedic wit to keep the show interesting, stylish, and fun. Although some of her jokes may have seemed harsh during the show, she was known for being one of the sweetest and most kind hearted people you could ever meet off camera. Joan you are missed dearly.

Comments

Popular Posts