F A S H I O N L O O K


Week [June 14-20]

Street style 

Model: Look 1- this all black crop top with the all black skirt, tights, shoes &burgundy jacket is so stylish and reminds me of Fall.
 
Look 2: This print maxi dress with high split is fashionable and trendy for summer
 
Look 3: Short grey dress will be cool for a daytime event. Also realized this could be a cover up-noticed she is posed on the beach, but she styled this so well I assumed this look was a short sun dress.
 
Look  4: denim short, all black top, and print cover is perfect & fashionable. I like how she worked all looks with a different hair style and swagger. These looks collectively really stands out! [Fashion Bomb daily photo repost ]

Rita Ora: headed to a daytime radio interview. Street style: shirt-Henry Holland, skirt-Celine, cap- Harley Davidson Vintage, boostie: Vera Wang. I love the use of stripes in the top, she played with leather to give this a cool biker girl look. Rita is always stylish and loves to play with fashion which is cool.
 
Kendall Jenner: knit sweater-Theory, skirt- Ronny Kobo, boots- Louboutin world. This is a comfortable yet stylish look for a street style look.

Angela Simmons: Outfit-H&M shoes-Prada. Angela mixed high and low end look and pulled this look off quite nicely. She is always fashionable and chic. I thought this statue was cool, very dope art piece.
 
Daytime
Model Look: House of CB's Federica Olive vegan leather pencil skirt. Leather has been trending a lot for summer looks. This olive green skirt with split is sexy with the low plunge white top.
 
Tessa Thompson: sequin embellished Max Mara dress and black pumps. This dress is cute, short and fun. I love the square detail design. Its a simple dress but still chic.

Alicia Quarles works for E news. Here she is in this beautiful colorful print maxi dress perfect for summer. I love the cut out detailing. NYC


Rihanna: wearing Dior Fall 2015 in Tokyo custom Dior denim and Resort 2016 lace up boots. Rihanna is really embracing modeling now and is the new face for Dior. I love that she decided to go this route because she has been such a fashionista for so long along with her slimming height and super model figure this was a perfect move for her.

Evening

Kendall Jenner looks stunning in this all red fitted gown with high split. Event: The Fragrance Foundation Awards. Dress-Halston and Louboutin strap pumps. She is really coming into her own. I love her style and fashion sense.
 
Model wearing Christian Siriano aqua blue silk faille petal gown Resort 2016 Collection. This color is everything! I love the way its made beautifully executed.

Tracee Ellis Ross- Event: American Black Film Festival [ABF 2015] wearing- Citron Green jumpsuit. This color is beautiful. She looks gorgeous in this piece the big hair and red lip is perfect for this look.



*Bonus * Breaking News

This week Tina Knowles-Lawson graced the cover of Ebony magazine. She looks stunning for age 61. How cool is Beyoncé and Solange's mom-she is beautiful in every way and here she stated from the article:
 
"When I was asked to do the Sexy Forever Ebony Magazine cover, my first question was, Me Really? I had some reservations but as I thought of all the women who tell me daily that I have inspired them to live a whole hearted life, which includes sexuality. I am proud to be 61 years old and to not be putting limitations on my life style. We can still be sexy and vibrant, fashionable, classy and fly until the day we die."-Tina Knowles-Lawson 








Comments

Popular Posts