F A S H I O N L O O K

Week [June 1-6 2015]

Street style



 Beyonce in La Esquina Top and Jeans: Alice and Oliva $275 Lip print Sandals: $1,095 Brian Atwood. Beyonce looks great, she has been spotted in the public eye a lot lately always looking fashionably stylish. I love the colorful print top with the denim bottom. It's so CHIC!

Vashtie-she is a successful disc jokey [DJ] who is quickly emerging to the top. I checked out some of her work on snap chat its pretty cool and fun. She travels a lot overseas in Europe for work and all over the United States. Here she is on the cover of Trending in NY magazine; her Look: Violette NY tee & Pumax Vashtie jacket. She recently stated in her spread "Being able to live in New York and pay my bills doing what I love is my biggest achievement". Very inspiring story *

 
Daytime 

Victoria Beckham in NYC. I love the print in this pant suit, it could be professional and its fashionable at the same time. I love the lace top under the coat, the tailoring is exquisite as well. I love this look with the simple shoe. Fashion tip: Whenever you have a print ensemble such as this look its always best to go with a simple solid shoe and accessory. Don't over do it! Sometimes less is more. Designer: Unknown

 
Evening


Look 1: Janelle Monae at Event: Moca Gala  Dress: Sass and Bide Sandals with fringe: Stuart Weitzman. I love this look! Its very well tailored, I love the detailing in this look. The all-white looks beautiful in front of this pretty blue background it makes the color pop along with her beautiful brown skin. I love the hat and shoe cool stylish accessory.
 




Look 2: Janelle Monae at Event: CFDAs [The Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards]
Wearing custom: Tadashishoji  Jewels: Lorraine Schwaits  Clutch: Edie Paiber  Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Janelle looks stunning from her beautiful unique hair style to her shoes. This cape is Everything!!! The detailing/ embroidery work is amazing, the gold mesh very well in this all white piece and its definitely a great choice for a huge fashion event such as this. She later stated this was her first time attending this award and I think she looked great!
 
Tracee Ellis Ross Event: Critics Choice Awards/ TV Tuexdo dress: Adam Lippes Jewels: J fisher Shoes: Christian Louboutin Bag: Vintage Judith Leiberry.Tracee looks great in this all black dress, its very chic and age appropriate yet this still keeps her looking young and fresh. She didn't over do it with accessories which I love. Its well-tailored to fit her perfectly without it being too tightly fitted. This look was really a great choice!
 
Taraji P. Henson  Event: CFDA  Dress: custom Vera Wang Jewelry: Maxier and Astley Clarke Taraji looks great she kept it sexy yet sophisticated. Red is always a go to sexy color with the high split and the cut out in the back. She looked hot!

Kelly Osbourne  Event: CFDA  Dress: custom Christian Siriano she also was the host of the red carpet that night! Kelly looks great! I love the top and bottom, the top design is cool I love the metallic effect with the solid black bottom. I wished she would have showed a little skin, I just don't want this look to age her a little.


* Breaking News *




Lupita Nyong'o graces the cover of Mujerhoy magazine for June 2015. She looks amazing!!! The colors are very warming just in time for the summer! The pop of yellow looks great on her skintone along with the pop of blue shoe. It's young and fun ^_^!*
+

Willow Smith becomes the new face for the designer Marc Jacobs Fall 2015 collection. I've been raving about this young girl for awhile now. I knew she would be a "problem"(-very good thing) in fashion at an early age. And she lands this huge opportunity at only the age of 14.

** Breathtakingly gorgeous ** this gown literally took my breath away! Designer: Michael Costello. This "MURONE" white strong shouldered long sleeved gown is designed to perfection! The tailoring is so stunning, the silhouette is perfect, really very well done. I became a fan of his designs on the hit show Project Runway. This dress is available at: Valerie@shopcostello.com


 [Photo repost: Fashion Bomb Daily]



Comments

Popular Posts