Fall Back







The more I stare at this picture, the more I appreciate Fall. Fall has become one of my favorite seasons. I love the color of the leaves the vibrant yellow, red, and orange colors. To be honest I have been waiting for this season all year, but this year things have been a little different. The temperature has been warmer, we haven't had much rain and have gone into a drought. I noticed on my drive home today that a lot of leaves haven't changed colors like the usual. So many trees are still green and the color of the leaves aren't as vibrant. I had been looking forward to dressing up for Fall. The booties, scarfs, cardigans, hats, etc. hopefully I will be able to really soon. When I originally posted this picture I wanted the focus to be on the sweatshirt but the leaves and the tree draw more attention to me. When I think of Fall I think of the meaning of shedding old things to get prepared for the new. Letting go of things that once weighed you down. I am so glad I decided to get creative with this photo and I am thankful for my photographer of the day, mom :).


Today I exercised my right to vote. Instead of taking a selfie I saw this really beautiful tree filled with yellow leaves. I thought this would be the perfect place to snap a photo.

Comments

Popular Posts