Sense of Style

This Fall hasn't really felt like Fall at all with its warm temperatures. This evening wear look was the  perfect look for the month of October. Every now and then I love to get dressed up and really sport my Sense of Style. On this particular evening I decided to wear a fitted dress with spaghetti straps. The dress is made of faux suede I loved the asymmetric cut of the bottom of the dress that gives this look a split effect. Faux suede is very popular this season so I had to decide on what jewelry I could wear that would compliment this color and type of material. I found this really cool rose gold earring and necklace set from Burlington. This jewelry set ended up being a perfect match! I added a pair of those black two strapped open toe shoes. My initial ideal hair style was to wear a high bun but instead I went with the straight sleek look, my additional hair color- high lights added a nice flair. Overall I am happy of how this look turned out.

Event: birthday celebration  Color theme: dress in pastels/semi-formal
shopped online for head to toe look




Comments

Popular Posts