A Seat At The Table/Fashion




Solange Knowles wearing a design by Ms. Tina Lawson and created by designer Tim White for her performance on the Jimmy Fallon show. Looking at these designs carefully you will notice that the jumpsuits are all connected. Whew! Reading the details of how they were made blew me away! The entire concept of these designs was Solange's idea. Solange is always pushing the envelope in fashion and creativity I think that's why I've admired her for so long. Her new break out album "A Seat At The Table" has pushed boundaries and even landed her a spot on the billboard charts. I love that she used her creativity to turn her album into a book-a limited collectors item with her lyrics and visuals. I appreciate the fact that Solange thinks outside of the box and is very fashion forward. More importantly, I love that she doesn't care about what other people think of her! Ms. Tina-Lawson (her mother) teams up + Solange + Tim White and created magic. Ms. Tina has been designing clothes for Solange, Destiny Child, and Beyonce for years she is amazing!!! I appreciate art and I appreciate unique work. It takes a lot of courage & confidence to believe in yourself and your ideas when they don't always look like everyone else. Appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts