My Love For Celebrity Fashion

My love for Celebrity Fashion has influenced my way of styling. I love red carpet looks mostly focused on women's wear clothing. I get excited seeing all of the high fashion looks, learning the details, the designers, and the trends that are set for each new award season. I recently got advice from a successful stylist that I've known since high school. I've literally seen some of his work on these award shows as I watched sitting at home on the couch that I would do research on the next morning. I find myself in awe that my friend is living his dream everyday. That motivates me to live mine! I am working on building my skills to possibly start styling for others using my knowledge and my own sense of creativity. This is a goal I've set for myself in the near future. Below are a few of my recent looks and my most recent Instagram posts. You can follow me on Instagram @stylishdrea86_


This is me all glammed up the night I celebrated my 30th birthday. I'm still having an omg! moment on how great my hair was styled and my makeup was done. Thanks to my sister Faith-hair styling and friend Kiya- makeup. I looked absolutely beautiful, better than I imagined. Even tho my plans changed what seemed like a zillion times for my birthday and I was feeling a little stressed out that day & for some time. Seeing this look come together was all worth it!
This photo is La La Anthony, one of my most recent posts on Instagram for my Sunday Slay posts. This dress was styled by Roland Mouret- it stood out to me as a beautiful holiday dress. Maybe you could pull this off at a holiday party or a cool red carpet event. I love the color and the metallic effect that it gives. La La killed this pose in the elevator!

This is a photo of my most recent work styled by me. It is me!!!! I am so proud of how this look turned out.  For the last 3years I have consecutively styled myself for my birthday-that gives a high fashion flair. Out of all three looks this look is my favorite. I had an idea and to see this look turn out like a celebrity look on the red carpet took my breathe away. It made me think, humph I can really do this! I can really use my skills to style. I ordered this look online along with my strap shoes and it turned out great! I often had second thoughts about the size because I dropped a few pounds and I couldn't try the dress on like I would in stores. But thank God, it worked! This is lace material-which is popular & crop style, love it!



Comments

Popular Posts