Thrifted Diva




LBD (little black dress)
I decided to start working on my styling skills so I stopped by a local Thrift Store with a theme I had in mind. I started to create a look based on a holiday party theme. And to my surprise I found this gorgeous velvet dress (velvet is trendy right now by the way). The dress is a size small and I was a little hesitant on whether or not I should purchase because of the fitting. Luckily, the dress fit perfectly. What would normally be a $300-$900 designer dress I only paid 6 bucks for! I love the embroidery detailing in this dress. This beautiful cocktail dress will be perfect for a Christmas or New Years Eve party. I also found a popular red blazer that has velvet embellishments around the collar and pockets thrifted for only $4.80. With these stylish trends I will be ready for the party!



Comments

Popular Posts