5O Shades of Grey


First post of 2017/ I am Human. It's okay to cry, its natural to doubt myself at times, its okay to be uncertain but I must never forget how far I've come and the God given talent that I possess. I should never stop sharing my natural talent with the world no matter how I feel. When I look at this photo of myself these are the emotions that flood my mind. I've been feeling like this for quite some time now and to my surprise I AM NOT ALONE. My progress doesn't feel like its ever enough but like Bishop Jakes said "You have to do your best on whatever level you are on." This is my mission. Rereading the book Destiny written by Bishop Jakes has reminded me about life. He states,  "Life is full of changes you have to possess the flexibility to adapt to whatever gets thrown at you. God can use disorder to create a new order in your life. Sometimes disruptions actually serve to order our chaotic circumstances and take us to a new place." I found this to be true he also said that tough times strengthen you in whatever circumstance you are in. It also prepares you for where God is about to place you. So although overthinking comes at times I have to override it with positive thinking and remember that God has great things in store for me! These are my 5O shades-happiness, sadness, success, failure, self doubt, confidence, inspiration, creativity, new beginnings. These different emotions make up my 5O shades of grey! 
 Gentle reminders:
Find inspiration + Believe in myself + Let God lead the way + Put my faith to work! + There are blessings in small beginnings. 

Comments

Popular Posts