Golden Globes 2017

The Award season kicked off with a bang on last nights red carpet event for the Golden Globes. There were so many trends on the carpet: black, sequin, low plunging necklines, metallics, velvet and the color yellow was a popular choice. Below are my best dressed predictions of the night.

Kerry Washington in Dolce & Gabbana This look by far was my favorite of the night. Up close on the red carpet the floral detailing was so beautiful. I loved her hair, dark lip, and strap shoe. She looked beautiful and chic.
  
Kristen Bell in Jenny Packham I love the black sequin and low plunging neckline of this dress. Her messy bob really complimented this look well.

Lily Collins in Zuhair Murad I thought this gown looked beautiful on the carpet. The color was different and the detailing was exquisite. I loved her dark red lip with the high bun.

Teresa Palmer in Armani Prive She kept the velvet trend going in this gorgeous gown. I love the petal shoulders and fit of this dress.

Winner. Tracee Ellis Ross wearing Zuhair Murad Tracee turned heads in this silver studded dress I loved her curly ponytail and red lip. She looks beautiful.

Naomi Campbell in Atelier Versace the color and construction of this dress is exquisite. It's really beautiful.

Ruth Negga wearing Louis Vuitton She looks like a metallic beauty. Beautifully exceuted!

Amy Adams in Tom Ford I love the construction of this dress and the fit. Beautiful and well done.


Comments

Popular Posts