.....

Knowledge is power. 


On yesterday, I went on search for a book I wanted to read. For the longest I had no idea that this beautiful library existed right under my nose in my hometown. It's beauty and historic gems left me in awe. For a moment I no longer cared about the book I desired. But the history that lied on these four walls. I felt like I was royalty. I felt like I was in a place that I never wanted to leave. But because the book was missing I had to relocate into a different direction. After searching, I found the book that I was looking for at a simple YES! I knew in these short hours I couldn't rest until I found the answer. Once I found the answer I was at peace and total elation. For the next day there were storms that I didn't see coming but it did not hurt my family, yet it was a warning of the things ahead. It was a sign of the Creator of all things to let this world know that He is thee Creator of ALL living things. It was cool because I always knew that he would see me through. I had to have the faith and follow my intuition. My truth always led me to my promise. Studying and knowing the knowledge of a book that had no end told me everything that I needed to know during this time. This book cannot be destroyed it is full of power like a two edged sword. In order to understand this book, you must understand the heritage from which it was birthed. When you understand my heritage, then you will find the answer to freedom.

I am a special creation made by Jesus Christ. He often sends special messages to communicate with us in the earthly realm. They are hidden and spoke in a language that we can only understand. There has been warfare going on as long as earth began. Throughout the centuries he has used special people to carry out His work! Throughout the book that I described that has no end lies the answers that you seek! The old testament is full of prophets 17 to be exact. The old testament has poetry and song. When the adversary meant things for evil, God always prevailed. He never left us. Now it's time to take a stand! For we have the victory!

In the History books there is a great significance. Expressed in art, spoken word, and people. Because no one is perfect and the only person that walked this earth that endured the ultimate sacrifice redeemed us back to the Creator giving us a second chance at life. We have a choice! There has been a great prophetic word sent out into the world that is hidden in ways we as a race never expected. This man was born in Compton, California he was poor he battles with depression but the creator gave him the gift of spoken word that speaks prophetically which is things based in the future.

He is well respected in our race he released songs in 2015 that describes an insect and this year he spoke about blood that resembles our ancestor. Pay very close attention to the words at this time and  you will find what you seek.

There is another man that sings songs of praise. He was once homeless but the creator restored what he had once lost. He sings with other superstars on a positive platform he spreads the gospel. Because he once was in a state of misfortune. His last name was changed to Fortune and his first name is a name of Jesus disciples. Once you have discovered this wonderful discovery, you have reached a state of VICTORY!

Comments

Popular Posts