Emmys 2017


The red carpet was filled with celebrity actors making breaking record attendance this year at the Emmys. Black was a popular choice of color along with pastels, sequin, and florals. There were some big winners of the night my favorite for lead actor was Sterling Brown from the hit show 'This Is Us'. Along with Donald Glover- the first to win for directing a comedy series 'Atlanta'. I'm usually just really into the fashion but this year was a little different for me. I watched and enjoyed the awards. After researching and out of 81 choices below are my top favorite looks of the night along with my Best dressed nominee. 


Zoe Kravitz wearing Dior Haute Couture
This feathered multicolored beauty looked gorgeous on the carpet giving us a unique style.


Rashida Jones wearing J. Mendel
I love this dress because I love this color. Lavender is in. I love her bangs and long hair plus the dress looks comfortable. I love the cutout design. 


Tracee Ellis Ross wearing Chanel Haute Couture
I like this dress it reminds me a lot of the roaring 20s with the sequins and fringe. It is elegant with a modern day twist. 


Best Dressed Nominee. Julianne Hough wearing Spring 2018 Marchesa. This dress is straight off the runway. Gorgeous. I love the soft intricate detailing of the florals with this black gown. Everything about this dress is beautiful. 

Vanessa Kirby wearing Marchesa 
I love the softness of this dress along with her sleek hair.


Gabrielle Union wearing Zuhair Murad 
The detailing and sheer bottom makes this dress pop. Love her hair. **

Comments

Popular Posts